We live in a stunning place. We don’t have to lift up our gaze very far to know the splendor of God’s creation. Despite the beauty, we also get caught up with the demands of our lives and if we get too caught up then it is inevitable that we begin to grumble. Church of the Hills is a Christian community of faith where we take the time to stop, lift our gaze heavenward, thank God for all that is given to us and encourage one another to walk with the Risen Christ. You are invited to join us each Sunday at 10:00 am. In the meantime, may you find the time to thank the Lord for the beauty that surrounds us.
3rd Sunday of Easter
We are a pioneer people. Look where we live! Monuments surround us that remind us about the people that pioneered the west. We do things well on our own but we also know that we need a solid community when things are tough. But, how often do we want to follow anyone? Jesus invites us to follow Him. Are you following Him? Do you want to follow Him? What will happen if you follow him? If you are interested in exploring these questions then please join us this Sunday at 10:00 am.
- Apr 23, 2017“Love, in the Doubt”
- Mar 26, 2017“Breath of Light”
- Mar 5, 2017“Calm in the Confession”
- Feb 19, 2017“Take the Talk Heavenward”
- Feb 5, 2017“He Is With Us”
- Jan 22, 2017“Come, Follow Me”
- Jan 15, 2017“The Price of Forgiveness, The Price of Love”
- Jan 8, 2017“After We Dry Off”
- Jan 1, 2017“The Cost of Surrendering to Christ’s Kingship”
- Dec 24, 2016Hark! The Herald Angels Sing! by the Improvisation Singers