This Sunday we will celebrate the “Moving Forward” process we have been engaged in the past several months and begin our journey toward the blessed future God in Jesus Christ has prepared for us. Side-by-side as God’s people we begin this journey in faith, hope, and love, following Jesus because where he is is where we want to be.
Thanks to our wonderful congregation, we had more than 60 folks participating in the nine cottage meetings held in July and August!
We invite ALL congregants on Sunday, October 2 for an expanded worship service with celebration and kick-off, 9:00 – 11:30 a.m. with breakfast provided.
- Sep 25, 2016Don’t Trip Over The Ministry On Your Doorstep!
- Sep 18, 2016It’s Not About What You DESERVE
- Sep 11, 2016“What Price Forgiveness?”
- Aug 28, 2016The Gift of a Good Guide
- Aug 21, 2016There Is No Such Beauty As Where You Belong
- Aug 14, 2016Testimony From the Pura Vida English Camp Mission Workers
- Aug 7, 2016“The Importance of Place, and Home”
- Jul 31, 2016‘Don’t Worry, Be Happy!’ Easy For You To Say!
- Jul 24, 2016Attitudes: Prayer Focus
- Jul 17, 2016Attitudes: Coming Alongside Jesus, or Just Hanging Around Jesus?